Thanks for visiting!
I'm a Boston Area portrait and event photographer with a passion for wedding photography. I love capturing a moment so that it can be experienced again and again, and as a result I've been behind a camera for as long as I can remember. I especially love events and weddings, where people are most passionately themselves. As a result of elation, stress, and sometimes a little alcohol, weddings bring down the walls that prevent genuine interaction. I've seen people who "never dance" dance their hearts out, and I've seen people who "hate each other" undergo tearful reconciliation. I feel honored to be able to be there, and to capture that emotion. I love nothing more than to hear "This is an amazing photo! Uncle Bill NEVER smiles!" or "The day was such a blur for us. Without you I would never have remembered the details!". I would be honored to be that person for you!
How I work:
- It's about you, not about me, which is why I take the time to get to know you before the big day.
- I favor a photojournalistic style where I capture the day as it is, with only minimal and occasional posing.
- Your day is about family and making memories that last a lifetime, which is why I do my best to remain discreet on the day
- I feel that my job is to tell a complete story, and as a result I have no upper limit on digital files delivered; files are always high-resolution and not watermarked
- I primarily serve the Catholic Community in Boston, and I specialize in Catholic weddings; though I'm happy to serve non-Catholics for other photographic services!
Please don't hesitate to use the "contact" link at the top of the page, even if you only have a question.
If you'd like to engage with me on Instagram, please do so by clicking on one of my recently posted photos below!